Circle of Friends is an organized group of Christian women who meet the First Tuesday of every month in our sanctuary at 7pm. Everyone is welcome.
The purpose of these Ladies is to
- Plan Events at the Church
- Raise money to benefit the community
- Provide scholarship money for church camp
- Provide Christmas gifts, money for those in need.
- Provide Thanksgiving dinners to those in need
- Support a World Vision Child on a Monthly Basis
Some other things The Ladies have Planned, Back to school giveaways, Angel tree Program, Help with the close closet, College care packages. Participate in community events like, Down by the Riverside, Fall river Fest, N.C Christmas Parade. They have Volunteered in Providing supplies for youth activates like Vacation Bible School, Summer J.O.Y Club and Christian Endeavor. They have also participated in Ladies outing’s, Spring retreat of Elkhorn Valley Christian Service Camp.
Feel free to join us Meeting nights to see if its something you might be interested in. Also We are looking for any New Idea’s